- Babette Wasserman
- Bering Time
- Chamilia Disney
- Christina Design London
- Christina Watches
- Claude Bernard
- Sif Jakobs Jewellery
- Emozioni by Hot Diamonds
- From Soldier to Soldier
- Hot Diamonds
- Men's Jewellery by Aagaard
- Spinning Jewelry
- Story (by Kranz & Ziegler)
Classically trained in Jewellery Design at Central St Martins College of Art, Babette Wasserman has been creating collections of exquisite jewels and cufflinks under her own label since the 2000.
Working from her studio in London's Notting Hill, Babette is recognised internationally for inventive design and a distinctive individual style and greatly appreciated by a long list of personalities and London trendsetters.
Babette's Cufflinks for men are exquisitely designed and sought by all. Babette’s cufflinks are famous for the exquisite designs and sought by not only her fans but also by the patrons of various World famous Department Stores in London who display them under the stores name.
Babette’s jewellery is contemporary and highly prized; her unique touch can clearly be gleaned throughout every collection.
Constantly searching for that breath-taking creation, Babette experiments with a multitude of stones, materials, colours and forms.
Interchangeability and innovation play an important role, clever design often invites the client to reverse a double-sided necklace pendant, or to swivel a cufflink revealing a secondary colour. A restless desire to surprise and captivate pervades each jewel.
Three time nominee and winner of the UK Fashion Export Award in 2007 for achievements in worldwide export and business excellence, and honored in the Retail Jeweller TOP 100, Babette Wasserman London is now sold in over 30 countries worldwide, from London to Tokyo, New York, Milan, Paris or Sydney.
The brand is also the bearer of the Crystallized TM With Swarovski © label, offered to the few who meet the exacting criteria of the Swarovski © brand.
Babette Wasserman also designs for other brands such as Aquascutum, Alfred Dunhill and Kenzo.
Awards & Nominations
- Nominated for the award of 'Designer of the Year' for the BJA (British Jewellery Awards)125th Anniversary Awards 2012.
- Designated the Honour as one of the Retail Jeweller’s HOT 100 most significant people in UK Jewellery Industry in both 2010 and 2012
- UK Jewellery Awards’ Brand of the Year Nominee, 2012, 2011 and 2012
- Winner of Company of Master Jewellers ‘Best Jewellery Range - 2012
- Winner of Company of Master Jewellers ‘Best Designer’ - 2011 and 2012
- Houlden Designs of Excellence - 2012
- Houlden Designs of Excellence 2011
- UK Fashion Export Award 2007