202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme
Summary & General Scheme Rules
The Loyalty Scheme Member will be rewarded a point for every €1 he or she spends on any product from 202 Jewellery Limited.
The ONLY exception is when you purchase 202 Jewellery Gift Vouchers or Maltapass. You will NOT be awarded any loyalty points. However, Loyalty Points are given against purchases paid for by 202 Gift Vouchers.
Points can only be added to the account at time of purchase. Old receipts and/or Gift receipts are not accepted.
- To benefit fully from the 202 Jewellery Loyalty account you are required to Activate your card while visiting our website.
- You will start collecting points from your initial purchase.
- You will be informed of the total Loyalty Points earned by our monthly e-newsletter.
- You can view your Current Points Balance whenever you visit the 202 Jewellery Website Loyalty Scheme Section
- Every time that your points tally to 200, you will be entitled to claim a 20 voucher using our website.
- The €20 voucher will be sent by e-mail.
- The voucher is issued and emailed to you within one business day (except Saturday & Sunday) after you redeemed your points.
- The 202 Loyalty Card Vouchers can be used to purchase any product sold by 202 Jewellery Limited in any of the 4 (four) 202 Jewellery Emporiums or the 3 (three) 202 Jewellery Hotel Shops.
Privacy and Legal
- When you join the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme, you automatically become bound by the Collector rules that set out the terms on which you participate and how you can earn and use points.
- The Collector rules incorporate our policy on privacy and data protection which sets out the information collected through the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Program we hold on you, who it will be shared with and how it will be used.
- When you use your points to obtain a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme voucher representing 200 points the voucher has terms and conditions for its use.
202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme collector rules
- A Primary Collector can register with the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Points collection program ("202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme") by applying for a collector card ("202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Card") and can then earn Points on various purchases.
- If you apply to register with 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme or use a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Card you accept these rules. We may refuse an application for any good reason.
- We will set up a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account to record Points earned and/or redeemed by each Primary Collector.
- When applying for a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Card on-line a Primary Collector will receive, by post, his/her card.
- All Primary Collectors must have a Maltese Islands address. Changes of address must be notified to us.
- The Member must accept to receive information on promotions, events and product development from 202 Jewellery, by way of postal service, email, e-newsletter, SMS and via other media including modes of social media.
- If a member unsubscribes or refuses to receive information on promotions, events and product develeopment from 202 Jewellery, the member's account will be closed and all points earned forfeited.
- Primary Collectors must be over 16 years of age. Additional Collectors must also be over 16, except where they are on the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account of their parent or legal guardian and the relevant Primary Collector is responsible for them and accepts they may redeem Points for Rewards.
- 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme may introduce Sponsors through whom you earn Points. We award Points when one of our Sponsors tells us a Primary Collector has undertaken a relevant transaction with them. 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Suppliers are companies with whom a Primary Collector can redeem Points to obtain goods and services or discounts ("Rewards"). These participating companies may change - an up to date list of Sponsors and Suppliers will be made available. Sponsors determine the particular transactions on which Points can be earned and the number of Points to be earned. There is a set number of Points needed to obtain a Reward. Each of these will change but in most cases there will be a base offer with further bonus offers that come and go. We cannot control every specific change in the participating companies or their offers but we will ensure that while 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme is in operation a range of offers is available.
- All Rewards are subject to availability. Transactions on which Points are earned or redeemed are made directly with the relevant Sponsor or Supplier and we have no responsibility for the delivery, standard, quality or otherwise of any goods and services received or supplied or the failure of a Supplier to honour a redemption or make a specific Reward available. These transactions and all Rewards are subject to all applicable legal rules and the terms and conditions (including booking requirements, cancellation restrictions, return conditions, warranties and limitations of liability) of the Sponsor or Supplier. When Points are redeemed we may act as intermediary between the relevant Primary Collector and the Supplier and we will do what we can to ensure such Rewards are supplied by the relevant Supplier. Our General Rewards Conditions will apply to any Rewards booked with us or directly with the Supplier and these are available from us.
- Points will be earned for transactions using a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Payment Card in accordance with the card issuer's terms. Points are earned for purchases with any other Sponsor if a Primary Collector presents his/her 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Card (or, for on-line or telephone transactions, the required information) before entering into a transaction on which such other Sponsor offers Points. If a Primary Collector uses a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Payment Card with another Sponsor and wants to earn Points from that Sponsor as well as the card issuer, such Primary Collector will also need to present his/her 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Card.
- Points cannot be redeemed until credited to a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account. Sponsors will take different periods to notify us of Points to be credited (e.g. Points on use of a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Payment Card may only be notified to us monthly after appearing on the card statement). We are not responsible for a failure, delay or error by a Sponsor notifying us of Points to be credited.
- Points have no expiry date but are lost if the relevant 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account is closed or the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme program ends. Where Points are redeemed for a Voucher carrying a specified cash discount or benefit, the Voucher will have an expiry date specified on it and will be subject to any other terms and conditions stated on the Voucher or otherwise publicised.
- Redeemed Points cannot be used again. If a transaction on which Points are issued or redeemed is cancelled, reversed or not completed, we will reverse the associated Points movement when instructed by the relevant Sponsor or Supplier. If insufficient Points are available, or we suspect fraud or misconduct, Rewards may be refused or cancelled.
- A Primary Collector who continues to collect will get a regular update of the Points position as we know it on the date we issue the update in respect of his/her 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account including the Points collected and redeemed by such Primary Collector collecting on such 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account. Account information is also available from us in respect of a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account and details of the Points earned or redeemed by him/her. We will correct a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- Points are personal to a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account and cannot be transferred.
- Points can only be earned, held or redeemed as set out in these Rules. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of Points, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Points not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid and cannot be redeemed for Rewards. Any such Points on a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account will be deducted and, if they are redeemed, we will ask the Supplier to cancel the relevant Rewards and we may take other appropriate action. Points from more than one 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account cannot be combined to redeem for the same Reward. Points have no cash value.
- Anyone issued with a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Card for a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account can redeem Points from that account for any available Reward. The Primary Collector is responsible for deciding whether anyone under 18 can redeem. Security questions may be asked when you attempt to redeem points or a Voucher is issued. All Rewards redeemed on a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account which are sent by email will be sent to the latest address we have for the Primary Collector.
- The points earned but not exchanged for a voucher in an Active Account never expire, but Points in an account that has been dormant for 12 months will be forefitted.
- When points are due to be forefitted, the account holder is notified by email and given the opportunity to recactivate the account. Re-Activation of an account is made when points are added or redeemed.
- 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use. The Primary Collector is responsible for the security of all 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Cards issued on his/her 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account and all Vouchers issued on that account. If a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Card is lost or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Customer Service Centre immediately. Vouchers should be treated like cash. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Points or any lost or stolen Vouchers.
- We may close any 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account on which no Points have been earned or redeemed for a continuous period of at least 12 months. We may also, on notifying the Primary Collector, immediately suspend or terminate the rights of any Primary Collector, and/or close any relevant 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account, if they breach these Rules, if we reasonably believe that they have dealt with Points in a manner not permitted by these Rules or any applicable Sponsor's terms and conditions, if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with us, any Sponsor or Supplier, if they supply false or misleading information to us or if they are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff. A Collector can close his/her 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account at any time by notifying us. If a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account is closed everyone's rights to redeem Points from that 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account are lost.
- We may make changes to these Rules and will give the Primary Collector as much notice as we reasonably can. Earning or redeeming Points on a 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account will constitute acceptance of the revised Rules. We may suspend or terminate 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Accounts will be suspended or terminated. If we sell or transfer 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Primary Collectors to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such Primary Collectors in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
- Our only responsibilities with respect to 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme are set out in these Rules which are subject to Maltese law. We will only be liable to a Primary Collector who suffers loss as a result of our breach of these Rules and, if so, our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Account any Points which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- You can contact us by logging onto our website or writing to the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Customer c/o 202 Jewellery Limited, Flt12 November Court Quintanus Street, St Paul’s Bay.
- If you contact us by phone, we may record calls to check the quality of our services or for training, audit or security purposes.
- By participating in 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme, we will collect and use information. This information includes your registration details, information about the use of your 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme card, shopping purchases and other information that you give us (together "your information").
- We will only share your information within the 202 Jewellery Limited and with companies participating in 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme and their group companies. A list of 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme participating companies will be made available.
- We and the companies that we share your information with may analyse and use your information to see where and how you use your 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme card and to understand better your shopping behaviour. We and they will also use your information to select and send you and/or additional collectors on your account 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme points offers and other information on offers, products or services which are likely to interest you.
- You can choose any of the following options about the information you receive, use the contact page on the website to inform us of your options:
- No information through 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme on offers and promotions (including special points offers) from 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme or participating companies
- No information on offers and promotions (including special points offers) directly from participating companies
- No contact for market research purposes
- You can change your choices at any time by using the contact page on the website to inform us of your change of preference.
General reward conditions
- These General Rewards Conditions apply in conjunction with the Collector Rules to any redemption of Points by a Collector for a Reward. Some rewards are voucher based and additional terms and conditions apply as stated in section a and b below.
- 200 points voucher/Euro 20 Voucher
- These terms are in addition to the terms and conditions on the back of the voucher and below.
- Only original vouchers will be accepted. Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
- Once your Points have been redeemed for vouchers, they cannot be exchanged back into Points.
- Any vouchers sent to suppliers of Rewards should be sent by recorded delivery.
- Neither we nor other reward suppliers are responsible for Vouchers lost in the post.
- Once any vouchers have been used for a Reward, they will not be returned if you cancel.
- 200 points voucher terms and conditions
- Each Voucher is issued by 202 Jewellery and is subject to the Collector Rules of 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme set out in the 202 Jewellery website.
- Each Voucher represents the number of 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme Points shown on its face.
- Each Voucher can only be used to obtain goods and/or services from authorised 202 Jewellery to a value of Euro 20.
- Vouchers can be used as part payment and so if the price of the goods and/or services exceeds this value, the balance must also be paid on purchase.
- If the price of the goods and/or services is less than this value, no change will be given.
- Your 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme collector card number needs to be completed on the reverse of your Voucher to validate it.
- Vouchers remain the property of 202 Jewellery Limited.
- Each Voucher is not valid beyond the expiry date shown on its face.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash nor sold or transferred for value.
- 200 points voucher/Euro 20 Voucher
- Offer specific 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme voucher
- Voucher is to be handed to the reward supplier at the time of purchase and, if all conditions are met, you will be entitled to the specified reward.
- Voucher is only valid for the reward specified on the front of the voucher. Voucher is not valid beyond the expiry date shown on the front.
- Points will not be refunded for vouchers not used by their expiry date.
- Voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used with any other offer or promotion. Vouchers are non refundable.
- Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
- Vouchers remain the property of 202 Jewellery Limited.
- Vouchers are issued by 202 Jewellery Limited and are subject to the Collector Rules of 202 Jewellery Loyalty Scheme set out in the 202 Jewellery Loyalty Card at www.202Jewellery.com
- Any voucher sent to suppliers of Rewards should be sent by recorded delivery.
- Neither us nor any other reward suppliers are responsible for vouchers lost in the post. In addition to the above, each
- Offer Specific voucher is subject to Offer specific Terms and Conditions.